Stay calm everyone – GOT7 are in Australia!
The GOT7 Keep Spinning World Tour is about to set fire to Australia with less than 24hours until showtime in Sydney – if you don’t have your tickets yet, we suggest you get them NOW!
Thanks to our friends at Live Nation and JYP Entertainment, GOT7 are currently in Australia. They’ll play the Qudos Bank Area in Sydney tomorrow night, August 22, and the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne on Sunday, August 25.
Details from the venue for Sydney concert goers have now been released. Please make sure you read and know what you can and can’t take with you, AND most importantly door times.
Merch details for Australia have also been released. Happy shopping!
GOT7 in Sydney
Tickets for the two Australian shows are still available and details are below.
GOT7 2019 WORLD TOUR
‘KEEP SPINNING’ – AUSTRALIA 2019
QUDOS BANK ARENA, SYDNEY THURSDAY AUGUST 22
ROD LAVER ARENA, MELBOURNE SUNDAY AUGUST 25
For complete tour, ticket and VIP Experiences information, visit: livenation.com.au
GOT7 AUSTRALIAN TICKET PRICES
- Best available (Any price category)From $111.95
- General Admission Standing FloorFrom $193.45
- A Reserve SeatingFrom $213.80
- B Reserve Seating – Non AlcoholFrom $162.90
- B Reserve SeatingFrom $162.90
- C Reserve SeatingFrom $111.95
- Early Entry General Admission Standing FloorFrom $397.15
- Hot Seat PackageFrom $397.15
Are you excited for GOT7‘s KEEP SPINNING World Tour to come to your city? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay up to date with the latest in Asian entertainment with All Access Asia.
Written and edited by Narelle